Who are we?: PIEZAS Y MECANISMOS DE AUTOMOCIÓN S.A. (PYMASA)
Purpose: We will use your data to offer you a personalized service regarding our offer of products and services, as well as to inform you about news and developments related to our products and services and possible queries that you may have both through SMS, email, mail Postcard.
Legitimation: Consent of the interested party and / or subscription contract.
Recipients: No data will be transferred
Rights: You can exercise your right of access, rectification, deletion, data portability, limitation or opposition at the address c. Valdeon 36. Pol. Ind. Cobo Calleja. Fuenlabrada 28947. Madrid
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society and Email Services, we inform you that PIEZAS Y MECANISMOS DE AUTOMOCIÓN S.A. (PYMASA) provide Information about your products and services. Due to the content and purpose of the website, people who want to benefit from their products and services should contact PIEZAS Y MECANISMOS DE AUTOMOCIÓN S.A. (PYMASA) through the contact forms or by calling +34916422526.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: PIEZAS Y MECANISMOS DE AUTOMOCIÓN S.A. (PYMASA)
Address: c. Valdeon 36. Pol. Ind. Cobo Calleja
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
The data provided will be used exclusively to offer you a personalized service in terms of your offer of products and services, as well as to inform you about news and developments related to our products and services and possible queries that you may have both through SMS, email, post mail.
How long will we keep your data?
In case of hiring a product or service, personal data will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained. Once completed, they will be maintained for a period of 5 years in order to face possible responsibilities or requirements of the Public Administrations.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment is the execution of the subscription contract for our products or services and / or the consent of the interested party. You must provide the necessary information to formalize and document the business relationship and comply with legal obligations. This is a necessary requirement to sign the contract so the lack of certain information will prevent it from being carried out.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data you provide is strictly used to maintain and manage our contractual or pre-contractual relationship. PIEZAS Y MECANISMOS DE AUTOMOCIÓN S.A. (PYMASA) will not disclose the personal information you provide on this website to third parties, except when the disclosure is required by current legislation, by court order, or by a competent authority, as well as when you must communicate The essential data for logical reason of the provision of the service or is expressly requested by giving the user their consent.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
• You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether PIEZAS Y MECANISMOS DE AUTOMOCIÓN S.A. (PYMASA), we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
• As an interested person you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected
• In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. PIEZAS Y MECANISMOS DE AUTOMOCIÓN S.A. (PYMASA) will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• The right to data portability is an advanced form of the right of access by which you can request a copy of those of your personal data that are subject to computerized processing.
How can I exercise my rights?
Fill in the corresponding application form that you will find in Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
Attach a copy of your ID or other document that proves that you really are who you say you are and send it to PIEZAS Y MECANISMOS DE AUTOMOCIÓN S.A. (PYMASA)
You can do it in two different ways:
• By mail to the address c. Valdeon 36. Pol. Ind. Cobo Calleja. Fuenlabrada 28947. Madrid
• By sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
In the first case we will return an email that will allow you to prove the date and content of the request.
In the second case, we will send you a letter to the address that you appear on the return address.
Where can I go if I am not satisfied?
You can file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
If you wish to file a claim with the Agency to protect your rights in front of the Responsible, the Agency's Electronic Office offers you several options to request it.